There will be an open casting call in Los Angeles forANNIE! on Friday, July 15, 2011, from 10:00am-4:00pm. Girls, ages 6-12 of all types and ethnicities, who are great singers, dancers, and actresses. Just bring your personality and spirit!
Sign-in begins at 9:00am. Please do not arrive earlier.
Where: Hollywood United Methodist Church, 6817 Franklin Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028
Get Map & Directions
There will also be an open call in Omaha, NE, Sunday, July 17, 2011 (3:00pm-7:00pm) and Monday, July 18, 2011 (9:00am-1:00pm)
Sign-in begins one hour prior to the auditions. Please do not arrive earlier. Holland Performing Arts Center, 13th & Douglas Streets, Omaha, NE 68102.
Thank you to Hollywood Mom Blog Reader Whitney Howard for the heads up on these castings calls!
When you arrive, members of the ANNIE casting staff will lead you through the check-in process. We plan to make the process as speedy as possible, but feel free to bring books, toys, electronics (please bring headphones for anything with sound) and other activities to keep you entertained while you wait to entertain us.
The most important thing is to have fun!
Please be sure to come prepared with the following:
Come warmed-up to sing, and ready to go. We look forward to seeing you!
- Bring a Headshot and Resume, stapled together back-to-back!
- If you do not have a headshot, bring a current photo with as much information as you can tell us about yourself.
- Sheet music for the song you’d like to sing. If you do not have any sheet music, you can sing Happy Birthday. First, you will be asked to sing acapella. Then, if you are called back, you’ll be asked to sing the same song with piano accompaniment.
- Bring Snacks and beverages to stay energized!
- Wear an outfit you feel comfortable in that shows off your personality Please do not come in costume
- Bring a pen or pencil and a pad are always useful in case you want to write anything down
- Make sure you have an adult to stay with you throughout the audition process
- Lastly, bring your smile (remember you are never fully dressed without it)