ABBY’S ULTIMATE DANCE COMPETITION: SEASON TWO NOW CASTING – YOU MUST SUBMIT BY END OF DAY SATURDAY – JANUARY 19TH!
Collins Avenue and Bryan Stinson Casting are seeking kids 13 and under (As of May 1, 2013) for a new season of “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition.” Producers are conducting a nationwide search for the best kid dancers in the the U.S.A!
“AUDC” is the ultimate kid’s solo dance competition where someone will be named best kid dancer in America and win a $100,000! Kids selected will be judged by a celebrity panel, including Abby Lee Miller of “Dance Moms”, trained by top choreographers, and will compete in front on MILLIONS on national TV.
You’ve seen the moms on Season One of “Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition”. Do you have what it takes? Are you a dance mom and actively involved in your kids dance career? Is your kid fiercely competitive and at the top of their game? As a parent, are you knowledgeable about the dance competition world and knows what it takes to WIN! If so, this dance competition is for you and your kid. Kids from all styles of dance are encouraged to apply.
Please submit the following information to AUDCCasting@Gmail.com:
– Dance Mom’s Name and Age
– Dancer’s Name and Age (Include Date of Birth)– Name of Dance Studio The Dancer Is Currently Attending
– Phone Number
– Pictures of Mom and Dancer
– Bio on Dancer and Bio on Mother
– List awards and accomplishments/list competitions the dancer has won
– Explain Why You Are An Involved Dance Parent
– Provide a YouTube link to child’s best dance performance. These are VERY important. Please make sure the video is a solo of your child’s best work, as it’s used to judge your child’s talent. It must be a solo and should NOT be tap or musical theater. If you do not have a competition video or something that fits the criteria, please go to your dance studio and shoot a new video of your child’s BEST work and upload online. It can be filmed on an iPhone or similar high-quality phone camera. Make sure the shot is static and well-lit, as your child is being judged on this.)