KIDSPACE Children’s Museum is the Place for Kids this June!
And here are the 7 top reasons why!
1) Free Family Night Wednesday, June 1, 4:00-8:00pm: Celebrate the coming summer solstice at Kidspace! Make and wear flower crowns, create your own sundial, and enjoy ancient folktales about the cosmos inside the Kidspace planetarium! Free Family Night is typically on the first Tuesday of every month, but due to Rose Bowl events, this event has been moved to the first Wednesday of the month for the month of June only.
2) Music with Sara! Sunday, June 5, 12:00pm: Beloved children’s musician and children’s book author, Sara Quintanar will be bringing her very special “Music With Sara!” program to Kidspace. Sara’s interactive music performance will get children moving, playing along with percussion instruments, and singing in Spanish.
3) Music, Motion, & Math, 4 Tuesdays starting June 7, 9:30-10:30am: Music, Motion, & Math introduces basic math concepts such as patterns, measuring, comparison, and counting to your little one and reinforces those concepts through music, games, movement, visual art activities, and unique hands-on science experiences.
4) Toddler Time (English and Español), Saturday, June 18 (English) or Saturday, June 12 (Español), 9:00-10:30am: Tots and parents will enjoy a morning of science and art exploration, sing-a-long time and active play. During Toddler Time en Español, instructors communicate to both children and adults entirely in Spanish.
5) Mad Science Mayhem, Sunday, June 19, 10:00am-5:00pm: Pop! Fizz! Bang! Let your inner genius go wild on this day of science and fun. See and interact with robots at the Kidspace robot petting zoo, learn about how real scientists work and study at a “Meet the Scientist” meet and greet, and watch with wonder as Kidspace Mad Scientists perform exciting chemistry and physics demonstations.
6) Animal Homes Special Activity Series: Hermit Crabs, Friday, June 24, 3:00-3:30pm: Join Kidspace’s Nature Specialist and explore proper pet care and housing for your animal friends.
7) Kidspace June Summer Camps, 3 session starting June 13, 9am-5:00pm: Join Kidspace for an exciting lineup of programs that promise to transport your child to a world of exploration and adventure where they will create lasting memories.
About Kidspace Children’s Museum
Kidspace is located at 480 N. Arroyo Blvd., in Brookside Park, Pasadena, CA. Admission is $13 for adults and children. Free for children under one year. For more information about Kidspace exhibits, events, and other activities, please visit kidspacemuseum.org.