The Actors Fund, Looking Ahead Monthly Parents Group Presents “Discussion on Health Care Reform For Child Actors and their Families”
WHEN: Wednesday November 20th 6:00pm- 8:00pm
WHERE: 5757 Wilshire Blvd. LA CA 90036. 1st floor SAG-AFTRA Cagney Room.
* Parking is validated in the connected parking lot*
Hollywood Moms – Learn how Health Care Reform will affect you, your child actor and your family and what health care reform means for young performers and their union-based health coverage!
Learn How to enroll and your eligible for a subsidy!
Open enrollment is happening now, The Reform Act will start January 1st, 2014
This workshop will:
- Walk you through your Covered California options and requirements and help you understand what it all means to you and your family
- Provide important information relevant to freelancers and the self-employed artists
- Help you figure out how to get affordable health insurance with the help of tax credits and federal subsidies
- Get you connected to The Actors Fund Covered California Helpline