Hollywood Moms are always on the go helping the other members of our family whether it’s getting them to school, off to work, soccer practice, music lessons, auditions, cleaning up after them or getting them fed – the list is endless. But remember if you don’t take care of yourself first, you can’t take care of any of them later and taking care of yourself includes keeping those new years resolutions about getting fit. I’m going to talk a lot about “getting fit” this year so as we head off to the gym, let’s do a quick inventory of our fitness supplies.
Gym bag checklist: Sneakers- √ Towel- √ Water bottle- √ Ipod- √ Deodorant – double √ Flip Flops – Got my Okabashis!
Whether you are using them for a post workout shower or for a last minute hot yoga class, the Okabashi is the perfect, lightweight addition to your gym packing list. With so many hidden germs at the gym, protect your feet with these unbeatable shoes that retail for less than $20. I use them as slippers around the house, for driving, gardening, at the beach and more. You will fall in love with these shoes.
• 100% recyclable and contains 30% recycled material (Good for the Planet!)
• Supportive with a massaging insole that helps relieve foot and back pain. (Good foot relief post workout!)
• Guaranteed for 2 years (Good for your pocket book!)
• Made in the USA -Buford, GA to be exact! (Good for the U.S.A.!)
• Dishwasher-safe and machine washable (Good for clean shoes!)
• Antimicrobial agents and odor resistant (Good to prevent bacteria!)
• Anti-slip (Good for locker room showers!)
• Completely water-proof (Good for longevity!)
• The ONLY shoe endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association (Good to be Good!)
Thanks to the very generous folks at Okabashi, one of our Hollywood Mom Blog readers will be winning a pair of these fitness-forward flip flops! Just leave your name in the the comment section below with some of your fitness resolutions for 2012!